Oh, der liegt hier auch schon einen Monat rum und wartet darauf, veröffentlicht zu werden…
- German teenagers‘ debut sex act interrupted by fire
A teenage couple having sex for the first time were interrupted when candles set fire to the girl’s attic bedroom and forced them to flee naked from her parents‘ house, German daily Bild reported on Friday. The girl had wanted to create a romantic atmosphere for the occasion. But when the room suddenly became engulfed with flames, they had to make a hasty escape.